2017 Ford Expedition for Sale near Amarillo, TX
The Full-Size SUV You've Been Looking for
Complete with a captivating performance, a commodious interior, and an array of progressive technology, the Ford Expedition is the full-size SUV that encapsulates the qualities you look for most in one innovative vehicle. Put yourself in the driver’s seat today at Whiteface Ford, where you can take a spin in the 2017 Ford Expedition for sale near Amarillo, TX.
Beneath the hood of the Expedition lies the 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 powertrain. This engine not only cranks out 365 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque, it also boasts an impressive fuel economy of 15/20/17 MPG city/hwy/combined1. Equipped in every Expedition is the 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission, which features two driver-initiated drive modes: Full Manual provides you with control to shift through the gears, while Progressive Range Select limits the range of gears to prevent overdrive for consistent speeds over hilly terrain. For your weekend getaways to Lake Meredith, you'll be able to hitch up your boat with ease, since the 2017 Expedition features a maximum 9,200-lb. towing capacity2. This SUV also integrates Tow/Haul Mode, which improves performance and power delivery, as well as reduces gear hunting, for an optimal hauling experience.
For all of your needs, from carpools, to cross-country road trips, the 2017 Expedition provides you with ample space inside. Thanks to seating for up to eight and 160.3 cubic ft. of passenger volume, you and your family will always find comfort, no matter how far you venture. In the back, there’s 18.6 cubic ft. of cargo space3 at your advantage, which easily extends to 55 cubic ft. of room3 with the third-row seat folded flat. And, with the available PowerFold® function equipped, the third row can even be stowed away into the floor for additional space. When you really need the room in the 2017 Ford Expedition for sale near Amarillo, TX, fold both the second and third rows flat for a staggering 108.3 cubic ft. of total cargo volume3.
Ranging from entertainment and convenience, to safety, the technology in the Ford Expedition truly goes above and beyond. Thanks to available Keyless Entry with Push-Button Start, you’ll be able to unlock the door by simply touching the driver’s door’s integrated SecuriCode™ keypad, as well as start the engine in just one swift motion. With the SYNC® 3 Infotainment System4 equipped, you’ll have access to voice command, easy destination entry, navigation, Siri® Eyes Free5, and more, on the 8-inch center touchscreen. Listening to your tunes in ultra-clarity is made easy when you outfit the Expedition with the available Sony®5 audio system, which features 12 speakers located throughout the cabin. Whether you’re hooking up a trailer or simply executing a tricky parking spot, the rear view camera6 provides you with assistance when you need it. Displayed on the touchscreen, you’ll have a live-feed of your rear surroundings for optimal maneuvers.
Find out even more of what the 2017 Ford Expedition for sale near Amarillo, TX, has in store here at your local Ford dealer, Whiteface Ford. We are conveniently located at 550 North 25 Mile Avenue in Hereford, TX.
1. Actual mileage will vary.
2. Maximum weights shown are for properly equipped vehicles with required equipment and a 150-lb. driver. Weight of additional options, equipment, passengers and cargo must be deducted from this weight. For additional information, see your Ford Dealer.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. SYNC® is an optional feature. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via Wi-fi® and require a separate update.
5. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC® system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
6. Driver Assist Features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.